Seventh-day Adventist Kindergarten welcomes children from all nationalities.
Admission for any academic year is governed by the age stipulated by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Age is calculated based on 2 January of the year of admission.
|Playgroup||18 months – 2 years old|
|Pre-Nursery||Year that the child turns 3|
|Nursery||Year that the child turns 4|
|Kindergarten 1||Year that the child turns 5
|Kindergarten 2||Year that the child turns 6
Registration for International Students
A foreigner, except Dependant’s Pass/Immigration Exemption Order holder, is required to apply for a Student Pass. Please speak to our Admin officer at 65624932 or login to www.ica.gov.sg for more information.
Documents Required for Registration
Please come to the kindergarten with the following documents to register the child.
- Duly filled Registration form
- Citizen: Original and a copy of child’s Birth Certificate
Singapore PR: Original and a copy of child’s Birth Certificate & Re-entry Permit
International Student: Original and a copy of child’s Birth Certificate, Dependant Pass/Long Term Pass & passport
- One recent passport size photograph of the child
- Original and a copy of both parents’ NRIC/FIN Cards/Work passes
- Duly filled CDA Standing Claim Instruction Form (For Singaporean who holds Baby Bonus Accounts)
|CHILD’S RESIDENTIAL STATUS||REGISTRATION FEE||DEPOSIT|
Singapore PR/Dependant Pass
- Registration Fee
This non-refundable and non-transferrable fee is an administrative charge for the registration of a child.
- This non-transferable deposit is for the confirmation of placement in the kindergarten.
- It will be used to contra the school fees for Term 4 in Kindergarten 2.
- It shall be refunded or forfeited in accordance to the withdrawal notice given in the percentage table below.
WITHDRAWAL NOTICE PERCENTAGE OF REFUND
Notice given 10 weeks before the beginning of new school term 100% refund
Notice given 8 weeks or more before the beginning of new school term 50% refund
Notice given 4 weeks or more before the beginning of new school term 25% refund
Notice given less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the new school term No refund
- We accept Nets or cash.