Adventist Schoolhouse welcomes children from all nationalities.
For admission, please make an admission appointment with the Admin Officer at 65624932 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send your admission query via Contact Form. We recommend bringing your child along to facilitate the process.
Admission for any academic year is according to the age set by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Age is calculated based on 2 January of the year of admission.
|Playgroup||18 months – 2 years old|
|Pre-Nursery||Year that the child turns 3|
|Nursery||Year that the child turns 4|
|Kindergarten 1||Year that the child turns 5
|Kindergarten 2||Year that the child turns 6
Registration for International Students
Foreigners (except those with a Dependant’s Pass/Immigration Exemption Order) are required to apply for a Student Pass. Please contact our Admin Officer at 6562 4932 or login to www.ica.gov.sg for more information.
For a smooth experience, we seek your cooperation to follow the guidelines below.
SUBMISSION UPON REGISTRATION
- Registration fee $107* for Citizen & PR, $214* for Dependant Pass holder.
- Refundable Deposit = 1 month fee (Terms & Conditions apply)
- *Fees are 7% GST inclusive, payable by NETS only.
- Registration Form
- ECDA Form 1
- Direct Debit Authorization Application Form
- Name Badge Order Form
The original documents must be presented for verification purposes at the time of registration. Please provide a photocopy of the following documents.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Singapore Citizenship Certificate (if any)
- Child’s Re-entry Permit / Long Term Pass / Dependant Pass / Student Pass / Passport
- Child’s Immunization record (health booklet) and medical history if any
- Both parents’ NRIC/valid passes/passports
- Mother’ / Single father’s employment letter or salary slip (citizen only)
- Latest Notice Assessment (NOA) from Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) or Statutory Declaration (Self-employed mother/single father)
- Relevant legal documents to prove that the custody of the child is with the father (eg. Death certificate of mother, Deed of Separation, Divorce Petition)